Sunday, November 25, 2012

Victoria's Secret

Friday morning about 3:30 am I had a weight loss moment for the record books.  Since I am known for the over-share on my blog, here it goes!

Almost three years ago I had a breast reduction.  I had always had to buy my bras at Lane Bryant or at a specialty store, and I had never been able to go to Victoria's Secret to shop.  While Black Friday shopping I went into Victoria's Secret with my sister.  She was looking for her friend and I was checking out the sports clothes section when an employee came up to me to ask if I needed help finding anything.  I said no, I can't fit into any of these bras since my boobs were to still to big.  She asked if I had been measured recently and I said no, not recently.  They brought me into the fitting room and measured me.  Well, let me tell you, I COULD FIT INTO THEIR BRAS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

They measured me with one size and I tried to them on.  The cup size was two sizes to big and I finally got the right size for me.  Once we got the right size tried on about 5 different styles in the bras to see which one I liked the best.  They have you try everything on in the black demo ones that they have in the back, then you go in the front to get the color that you want in whichever style you choose.   They also give you a card with your size and style marked on it that you like best so you can know which one the next time you come in.  Easy.

My cup size after the reduction had never been the problem, it was the band size.  The most they go up to in a store is 38DDD, and online is 40DDD.  Well, I won't tell you my size but I will say that since I have lost so much weight, I can now fit into their bras.  I cannot even begin to tell you how freakin' excited that makes me, you have no idea!

I have never had a bra and panty set that matched before, because you really can't get them in larger sizes.  I have always had big boobs, but my panties were waaaaaay smaller in size and they didn't have my size.  If the bra fit then the smallest panty set was four sizes to big.  No bueno.  Well, now I can find matching bra and panties right in the store!!!

Also, at VS they have so many cute bra and panty colors that usually weren't available in my old sizes.  They have any color I would want.  They have lace or rhinestones if I want them too!!!!

I ended up buying two bras, the demi bra and the dream angel pushup bra that were buy one get one half off.  I also got a free pink sequins bag with some beauty products in them that they were giving away free with any $75 or more purchase for Black Friday.  The bag also had some coupons in it.



I know this might be a silly blog post to some of you, but for me this is great.  You have no idea the curse that big boobs are.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment