Thursday, May 30, 2013

Becoming 31

Today is my 31st birthday. Yep, its been an entire year since my 30th birthday and the completion of my 30 under 30 list.  Wow, how life changes in a year.

In the past I have always done a "birthday countdown" marking the monthly, weekly, and daily count til my birthday. This year I pretty much forgot about my birthday. What?! I have never done that before. LOL. I knew it was coming up, but yesterday someone mentioned it and I realized it was today. I must be growing up or something. :)

I am working a full day, which is the first time in my entire life I have worked on my birthday a full day. Last year I decided to ease myself into it and work half day, this year it's a full day of work.  School was always out before my birthday came (I graduated high school on my 18th birthday) and when I graduated college my birthday fell on a weekend or I took off work.  Oh well.

So, happy birthday to me.  I will be wishing myself many more birthdays in the future filled with family and friends nearby.  Thank you to everyone on FB wishing me happy birthday. :)


p.s.  Where is this guy on my birthday when I need him? LOL.

12 comments: