Friday, November 9, 2012

Off early

I love Friday's!  Today I am getting off at 4 pm (instead of 5) to travel to Dallas for a wedding.  My friends from SFA Chelsea and Matt are getting married this weekend!


My plane leaves around 7:30 pm from IAH.  Did you know that the flights from Dallas to Houston are only $70?  Score!  The flight is only an hour long vs a four ++ hour drive and I would spend the same amount of money on gas anyway.  I am flying with Spirit Airlines, and I am a bit worried about their baggage policies.  Apparently you have to pay for carry-on's and can only have one personal item per person.  I managed to stuff everything into my old college backpack (yes, I still have it) and I measured it and it falls into their measurement requirements.  Hopefully (fingers crossed) that they let me on without having to pay the $35 each way fee for a carry-on.  Wish me luck!




While I am in Dallas I am staying at my friend Clarissa's house.  I also plan on completing a long run this weekend of 16 miles on Saturday (10 on Sunday) since I won't be able to run with my group this weekend.  Wearing heels to the wedding will NOT feel good after running that much.  Ouch! :)

My friend Aly is staying at my apartment to watch Jabba.  Hopefully they have lots of fun this weekend also!

Busy weekend!  See y'all later!


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm mentioned on your blog again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Your are like a Flamingos and Fun Celebrity! Feel famous yet?! Maybe I should make a celebrity page.

      Delete