Wednesday, November 7, 2012

God has a plan

I woke up this morning and heard the news about the US Presidential Election.  The country has spoken and our leader will be the same for the next four years.  I am not going to get into politics on my blog, but I did want to say this.

I cannot say that I am happy about this, but I know that GOD has a plan bigger than we can all imagine.  Sometimes things happen that we don't like, but everything in this world is meant for a higher purpose.  All things big and small are for God's agenda, not mankind's agenda. 

If I say that I am not worried about America's future under Obama's leadership and what the future will look like for my (future) children I would be lying.  All we can do now is that God's will be done and that his plans set in motion.  We do not know what things are being set in motion for a MUCH higher purpose.

As my Grandfather used to say, God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.  He reigns supreme over any one man.




Jabba still loves the USA no matter what.  May God bless the USA...

No comments:

Post a Comment