Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hosting A Holiday Door Decorating Contest

I can't believe it is Christmas time already!!  Lots of people have found my blog via a search for door decorating contests.  I wanted to add a few more to my blog and also add some 'rules' for a door decorating contest that you may want to follow.  Of course, no rules, everything is game is more fun, but some work places like to have rules. :)  You can change these rules up for other door decorating contests throughout the year like Rodeo, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, etc.

We choose volunteer judges to judge each door and gave them a small gift for judging.




This is the scoresheet that I created to tally up the scores. Each judge decides on a scale of 1-10 how many points to allot each entry.  The one with the most points, wins!


If you would like these sheets in word/excel format, please email me at steph53282 at yahoo dot com and I can send them to you.  I haven't quite figured out how to upload things and share them as a document!

10 comments: