Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's Here-Marathon Time

Tomorrow is my first marathon!  Oh my good I am soooooo nervous.  It doesn't seem possible that I have been training for over 6 months!  Yikes.  I have been carbo-loading for the past week, trying to get to bed early tonight, and have my stuff all laid out and ready to go for my 4:15 am wakeup call tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck!!!! :)  See you on the flip side as a marathoner.




Here are some running related posts from the past 6 months that I have prepared me for tomorrows race.

How I started running
18.6 miles-Sugarland 30K
16 Miles
15 Miles
14 miles
13.1-Santa Hustle Half Marathon
13.1-LaPorte by the Bay Half Marathon
13.1-Houston Half Marathon
9.3 Miles-Monster Mash 15K
6.2-Toughest 10K-Galveston
6.2-Toughest 10K-Kemah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment