Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Onward and Upward! Goals for 2013

Last year I made a long list of goals for 2012 that I didn’t even come close to completing. Oh well, there is always 2013!  So, if you guys can PLEASE (!!) keep me accountable so I can move in a new direction for 2013.  I am excited about the New Year and I can’t wait to share it with you.  Looking back at how different my life was just a few years ago is so weird.  This years list is a lot shorter (and more manageable than last years list).

Onward and Upward!  Goals for 2013
Complete 5 items on my Bucket List (experience, travel, or meeting a celebrity)
Lose 35 lbs (no, I will not be telling you what my current weight is!)
Get 3 new medals for my medal rack
Get to a 28 minute 5k (or faster)
PR in two different distance races
Meet new friends
Travel to 3 different places I have never been
Blog at least 5 times a week (hey, I have been doing great lately!)
Try 4 different workouts (classes or DVDs) that I haven’t ever done

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, and good luck with your goals in 2013!

    ReplyDelete