Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Sweet Friend

My sweet, sweet, sweet friend Krista sent me a surprise in the mail today.  I went upstairs at work to get the mail and noticed a DVD in my box with my name on it.  I have recently ordered a few DVD’s, but I had gotten them all already, so I thought it just forgot about one.  Well, I opened it and I got this surprise!!

Krista had been telling me to renter/buy this DVD for awhile, but I hadn’t done it yet.  She knew that I had been nervous lately about my upcoming marathon so she secretly ordered this DVD and wrote this note for me.  I actually cried when I read it.  (I have been really emotionally lately!)




Run Fat Boy Run description:  Five years after jilting his pregnant fiancée on their wedding day, out-of-shape Dennis decides to run a marathon to win her back.

I honestly have the best friends a girl could ask for and Krista is no exception.  If you remember, she was the one from whom I got my running inspiration.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Krista for my movie!  I can’t wait to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment