Friday, January 18, 2013

Addicted

I have a confession to make.  Those of you who know me, know that I have been addicted to something for a year now and I just cannot let it go.  It’s tough to say it publically, but, here it goes. 

I AM ADDICTED TO RACE BLING.  I know, I know.  Some people say that the tech t-shirts you get at the end of a race are better, but I disagree, it’s all bling for me. 

Shiny ones 

Big ones 

Small ones 

Nature Ones 

Triple ones and Movable part ones. 

Functional Ones 

Character ones

Glow in the dark ones

Hard to get ones 

They are all beautiful and I can’t get enough!  What is a girl to do with such an addiction?  Rehab?  I think Amy Winehouse said it best when she said “They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said NO, NO, NO!”
I did what any person would do, I signed up for more races!!!  I even have been contemplating signing up for another marathon (YIKES!) and may or may not have already decided which one that will be. 



I feel so much better about confessing that I do it for the race bling.  All for the bling.
And yes, you did just waste time reading this pointless post. LOL. :)

1 comment: