Thursday, October 25, 2012

Rock the Vote

Today my friend Tonya from work invited me to go with her to early voting.  We left the office at about 10:45 (early lunch) and were in and out in about 30 minutes.



At first we were worried about finding a parking space, but we found one easily and got in line.  I didn't have my voter's registration card with me, but I was able to use my Drivers License with no problem.  I got my number to cast my vote for the candidates and also several propositions.  Super easy! 

I was super sad that they didn't have any "I Voted" stickers.  I would have rocked it. :/  Oh well.  I vote to vote, not for a sticker.  :)


I was looking at my registration card the other day and I have been registered to vote since July of 2000.   I was living in Philadelphia at the time and was able to vote in my first election which also was a presidential election year for the Bush vs. Gore election.  I have voted in each presidential election, and I have voted a few times in a non presidential election year.

Everyone, GO VOTE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment