Saturday, August 6, 2011

#22 Update-1,000 piece puzzle

A few weeks ago I got my 1,000 piece puzzle that I ordered from Amazon.  I am so excited!  I was originally going to get a flamingo puzzle, but then I decided that wouldn’t be very practical because I would never hang it anywhere.  What’s the point of working on a puzzle for a long time without actually hanging it?

So I searched Amazon for a puzzle I liked.  In college I worked for Kirkland’s and always loved this picture of a couple dancing in the rain with their maid and butler holding umbrellas to keep them from getting wet.  The picture was usually about $80 and being a poor college student I couldn’t afford it.  I always kept that picture in the back of my mind.

So, as I was searching for a puzzle guess what I found?! The picture that I always wanted!!!!!  So I ordered it and it came in the mail.  Yay!


The first night I was determined not to go to bed until I finished the border of the puzzle.


I will let y’all know when I finish the entire puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment