So everyone knows that I have been trying to lose weight for awhile. Every since I had a breast reduction in December of 2009 I have been trying to eat healthy and stay active. I have lost about 30-35 lbs since December of 2009 and I can’t seem to lose more! Ugh!
I have decided on a plan of attack to lose even more weight and “Get Hot”. I am calling it my “Getting Hot Plan” or GHP. These are things that I have read about on other blogs and through books. I plan on doing these things throughout the end of the year (while working on my other list) so I can be super hot, hot, hot! Hopefully I can get to my goal weight of 135 by then!
I don’t want to add anything about calorie intake because I know that with the increase in activity I will be hungry! I know I need to take into account my exercise calories but I don’t want to overeat and overcompensate for them.
Here is a detailed out line of my Getting Hot Plan:
1. Run 4X per week (at least 3 miles during week and 6+ on weekends). This is one to prepare myself for my ½ marathon in December.
2. Do 30 Day Shred for 1 month straight (this is also part of my 30 Under 30 list)-Jillian Michaels is one bad mama jamma and I hurt after her DVD’s.
3. Read Skinny Bitch-I’ve read several reviews of this book and I want to check it out.
4. Watch Food Inc.-This is a movie on the food industry and I’ve heard it makes you not want to eat anything ever again that isn’t organic.
5. Do Insanity (one full cycle)-‘cuz it just looks crazy! We will see how it goes.
6. Watch Food Inc.-This video is supposed to be about how the food industry works and I am intrigued.
7. Do P90X (one full cycle)-‘cuz everyone else has done it and so can I (or just at least give it a shot)
8. Run at least 2 races per month (5K’s can count towards #1)-Also to help prepare me for #9 and beyond.
9. Run ½ marathon in December-Part of my 30 under 30 list and one of my goals I never thought I could do-but I now know I can-I am woman, hear me roar!
10. Remain somewhat vegetarian-Sometimes a girl just needs a steak so I am not going to say never again!
11. Eat no/less process foods-self explanatory
12. Post pics/updates at least once per month-So ya’ll can keep this girl motivated and accountable!