Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Martini Time!

#2 on my 30 Under 30 list is drink at martini.  Now, I know you would think that I should have had a martini at some part in my life, but I haven’t.  So I was determined to do it before I turn the big 3-0.  Everyone suggested that I have an apple martini, or a pomegranate martini, or any other martini other than original.  But NO I said, I want a James Bond Shaken Not Stirred Martini.  The good stuff.

My friend Michelle invited us all out to go to El Palenque for a girl’s night in Spring.  El Palenque is one of my all time favorite places to go.  Of ALL TIME people!


I had the best Tortilla Soup for dinner!


I originally ordered a margarita with dinner because they are famous for their margaritas.  OK, well they are famous for their margaritas in my group of friends.



But then I remembered my list said to drink a martini, so I ordered one.  Dirty cuz’ that’s how I like it (he he).


It only had 1 olive in it (in the movies they always have multiple ones! I got jipped).



Here it goes!


And the verdict is?  Good, but I think I will stick to margaritas.  I was like drinking olive juice.  I like olives don’t get me wrong, but I don’t think unless I needed tons of salt for whatever reason that I would drink straight olive juice. 

If all the bar had was martini’s I would order one, but I would double check to see if they had margaritas first!

FYI, Martini's and Margaritas are not a good combination...I got sick!

#2 COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment