Monday, August 1, 2016

Fun Weekend in Dallas-Part One

This weekend I travelled to Dallas to visit with Clarissa.  I had meant to go up there on Friday after work, but I stopped at my Mom’s house first to change clothes. 

Me and my niece Kali went for a walk around the block and “jumped over cracks” because, well, it’s fun and it wears kids (and adults) out by jumping so much.  Kali for sure has our families genes because she fell, twice.  The first time it was minor but the second time she hit her head on the concrete.  She was screaming (understandably) and we were only halfway home on the other side of the lake.  I ran with her in my arms but I didn’t want to jostle her since she hit her head, and she was screaming and I was running and it might have looked like I kidnapped her and I was running away with her. LOL.  Luckily, I saw a random guy getting in his car and I asked him to take us the rest of the way home.  Stranger Danger, I know.  I figured it was less than ¼  mile and I took my chances. 

We made it home safely (I need to give that guy a thank you card!) and Kali’s head started making a ‘goose egg’ so we knew she would be fine.  I needed to go but Kali asked me to stay so I had to.  I can’t say no to her. #whippedbyanalmost3yearold

The next morning I had to wake up at 3:30 am to get to Dallas on time.  My friend couldn’t go to the last day of the Mary Kay Seminar, so she let me have her name badge if I promised to report back to her what happened.  Let me tell you, it was awesome!  People were crossing the stage for tons of stuff.  I want to cross the stage!  I have never crossed the stage for something I worked for.  I think everyone should be able to do cross the stage once in their life for something they accomplished and worked hard for.  After people crossed the stage, the top 3 sales directors were able to give speeches, which were awesome! 
 
Pink Cadillac Stage Crossing
I went to the expo after the closing ceremony and it was awesome.  I got to see the 2017 awards that you can earn.  Talk about bling!!  Here are some of my goals for this year!
 
I LOVE the bottom right ring, 3.5 karats of diamonds!

Long term goal is to be a Million Dollar Sales Director.  I heart diamonds and they get the most of everyone. :)
Million Dollar Director, Stephanie Sullivan

If you are interested in becoming a Mary Kay consultant and earning diamonds yourself, go to my website and check it out.  www.marykay.com/steph.sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment