Monday, April 15, 2013

Take off

Well, I am at the airport waiting for my flight to leave. My first stop is Amsterdam, then after a 3 hour layover I will be headed to Nairobi.  There is an 8 hour time delay so when I get there at 8 pm tomorrow, Kenya time, it will be noon in Houston.  22 total hours of travel! 

I tried to go to sleep late last night so I would be really tired on the plane, but that didn't really happen, I zonked out about midnight.  I do have sleeping pills so I might use those, who knows! I have a new watch that I bought that is already set for Kenya time, so anytime I can look to see what time it is. Its 1pm right now in Houston, and 9 pm in Nairobi so I might try to sleep right when we get in the air. I will probably be too excited to sleep, bit we shall see!

I will try to keep y'all updated on my trip (and for my families sake, my safety), but I am not 100% sure what the internet access will be.

Wish me luck and please pray that God will use me for his purpose during this trip. :)

Catch ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment