Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Garden Markers and Gnomes

I wanted some garden markers for my plants just in case I forgot which is which.  Plus, they are just cute and add color to your garden.  I looked on Pinterest and decided to paint my own with pictures of the various vegetables I planted.


Now, I know that I am not the best artist, but I think you get the general idea of what I had planted.  We used smooth stones (taken from my aunts flower bed-she had tons don’t worry) and used outdoor acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby.  After I painted them I also sprayed a clear coat of paint on top of them.

My other garden accessory is a gnome family that moved in overnight.  What a bunch of freeloaders! :)

I got this at Family Dollar for $5 and it is too cute.  I just love it.  Love does grow here.


1 comment: