Monday, December 5, 2011

Puzzles Pieces

***This was finished in late September, but I haven't had a chance to upload the pics til now....naughty blogger!

Look at what I did!!!!  It’s a 1,000 piece puzzle that I completed ALL BY MYSELF!  Yep, #22 is done!

You might remember this post about me starting my 1,000 puzzle piece journey back in July.  Well, it might have taken me awhile…but I did it!  At first my goal was to put together 5 pieces a day, but that didn’t quite happen.  So days and weeks went by and I didn’t work on it at all.  Then I would make myself work on it until I got all of the people done, then all of the yellow done.  Then I would work on the gray part.  Ugh!  Finally, this past week I sat down almost every night to work on it.


The first night I decided that I wouldn’t go to bed until I had the entire border finished.


Then I got done with all the people!  I think it's about 50% done.


99% done



6 pieces left!



Me, so excited to be almost done!


The last piece!  I decided to write the day and time that I finished it (9/28/11 at 11:46 pm)


Putting the last piece in!

Completed.  What a journey.
 

Question of the day:  Have you ever completed at 1,000 piece puzzle all by yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment