Thursday, August 17, 2017

LumiSnow, Dallas


I follow a lady on Instagram whose husband opened a dessert restaurant in Dallas called, LumiSnow.  It is a shaved ice cream dessert restaurant, kind of like shaved ice, but with ice cream and crazy toppings. 

After my conference I went to dinner with my friends Clarissa and Chelsea. I haven’t seen Chelsea since New Year’s a few years ago so I wanted to catch up with her about her new baby!!!  We stopped for pizza first and then Clarissa and I went for ice cream.

I mean, look at these flavors!  I got s’mores and Clarissa got Circus.


I didn’t know what to expect, but it was delicious.  The place was packed but it did take a while to have the desserts come out.  I guess it’s a lengthy process, but we seriously waited for 40 minutes.  So be prepared to spend some time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment