Saturday, August 19, 2017

I Want To Buy A RV


I have wanted to buy a RV for about 3 years now but I could never hit the go button and spend a big chunk of my savings.  I recently decided that I should save just for that and I’m trying to go hardcore on my savings for it.  So look for me to buy one soon!

Everyone thinks I’m crazy to buy a RV, but I don’t care!  I don’t want a white trash trailer, I want a nice RV.  My long term goal is to live in it for a few years and save up cash for a piece of property.  Eventually I would either sell the property or keep it and build a house, all the while living in my RV.  I also want to travel around the country on road trips, and a RV will be perfect.  I have researched RV parks and just renting people’s land to park on, and it’s about $400-600 a month.  The RV will be MINE to decorate how I want and I can sell it later. 

No, I don’t have a way to pull it at the moment, but you can pay people to do that or my family has trucks!  I can get an apartment but I can’t paint or do much to make it mine.  I also can’t sell it later. 

I understand it is a depreciating asset, but this is my plan!  My friend Spencer lives in a refurbished AirStream and loves it.  AirStreams are super expensive so I am not sure about those!  We’ll see what God brings me. :)

I know I am the LAST person that you would think that would buy a RV, but I am excited.  This is something I’ve been dreaming about for a while now, so it’s not a new thought. Sometimes when people don't have the same dreams as you, they try and squash your dreams.  My dreams and MY dreams, and it's OK if they aren't yours.  

Wish me luck on my hustling skills while I finish up my savings!!!  I want to pay cash for it so I won’t incur any debt.  I hate debt!

Here are some of my ideas from my Pinterest board that I have been pinning.  I think I want a pink, purple and grey theme in my living room.  I’m debating on the other areas.





No comments:

Post a Comment