Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rockin’ and Roastin’

At work the other day Joey Kramer from Aerosmith was there talking about his new coffee, Rockin’ and Roastin’. I was on my floor when someone came by to say that he was upstairs taking pictures and signing autographs. My sister loves Aerosmith (especially Steven Tyler) so I called her on the way to the elevator and told her I was about to meet the drummer from Aerosmith…she was so jealous! When we got upstairs they were just finishing their meeting and were taking pictures. The coffee smelled so good! I am only an iced coffee drinker so I didn’t try any. I love the tag line of ‘Music to your Lips”


I asked for his autograph for my sister and he wrote this:


I also got a picture with him! He said that he didn’t smile in his picture because it’s bad for his image. Haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment