Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What I’ve Been Up To Lately Volume 13

I have so many posts I need to write and catch up on!  Look for a few over the next few days.

I needed new black flats because my sparkly Toms were dying and I found these cute rhinestone ones at Kohl’s.  I could not decide between the gray ones and the black ones, even though I came for black ones.  Decisions, decisions. I chose the black ones but I have a very strong feeling that Santa will be bringing the gray pair to me for Christmas.

My friend Tracy invited me at the last minute to a Rockets game against the Utah Jazz.  Rockets won!

A vendor at gave me these super cute Christmas tree earrings!

We went on a walk in my parent’s neighborhood one night and saw lots of lights.  Kali loved the Paw Patrol Lights.  

I loved the flamingo lights the best.  That’s my kind of house!


I found a new natural deodorant that I love and wanted to share it with you.  My grandma has Alzheimer’s and they have found a connection between it and aluminum (also it is a link to breast cancer too).  So, throw away all of your aluminum deodorant!  It’s better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment