Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter Sunday started off with Jabba wanting to go outside to kill poor, innocent lizards.  We never have lizards around the house, Jabba makes them basically extinct around our area.  It's really sad.


I headed to church to volunteer and celebrate Easter.  My church has a new HUGE cross fountain that was just finished and I took a picture of it.  A few months ago, they had let us all write our names on white paper to put on the inside of the cross when it was being constructed.  Kind of like our names were at the base of the cross.  Pretty cool.

Afterwards I drove to Spring to see my family for lunch.  We had BBQ and hung out by the pool pretty much all day.

My mom had gotten the kids all of these random toys, so of course the adults had to play too!

No comments:

Post a Comment