Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Houston Fire Fighters Calendar

A friend at work has a son that is a fire fighter and just so happens to be in the 2014 Houston Fire Fighter Calendar!!  Guess who got a signed copy!  This girl!  Isn’t that guy on the cover HOT?!  OMG.  Love the eyes.  Ladies, I will do my best to see if he is single or not. ;)
 

Anyway, Mr. May signed my copy.  It says “Stephanie, On Call For You 24/7! David xoxo”.  Swoon.  Haha. 
 
I especially like Mr. November (I wonder if he is single?)
 
And Mr. October is my friend Katie’s friend from high school.


I thought my friend Chris was supposed to be in it, but when I went to look for him in the calendar, he wasn’t in it.  I am not sure what happened and he deleted his FB profile so I can’t ask him! 

Buy your copy of the calendar today!  They are $20 and all proceeds go to the Houston Fire Fighters Burned Children’s Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment