Wednesday, June 5, 2013

31st Birthday Pictures

Last Thursday was my 31st birthday and it was very nice.  My work took me to lunch and gave me balloons, my Dad and Pie sent me an Edible Arrangement, my friend Tracie took me to Sprinkles cupcakes, Starbucks gave me a free drink, and I got so many calls/texts/FB posts for friends and family.  I felt loved. :)

As a Starbucks Gold Card member I got a free Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce latte (venti) with an extra shot of espresso for my birthday!!  Whoo hoo.  I normally get a grande latte, but they upgrade it for free when it's your birthday!!!


 Sprinkles Strawberry cupcake with my friend Tracie.  Did you know that Sprinkles has a secret menu that if you guess what flavor it is, you can order that cupcake?  Shhhh.....

Birthday cake from work!  They took me out to a very yummy Italian/pizza place and I got cake at the end of the meal.  Calories do not count on your birthday of course!

My Dad and Pie sent me this cool edible arrangement with chocolate covered strawberries and pineapples.  It was so good!!!  I shared it with people at work and took the rest to the river last weekend.  

Then this weekend we headed to the Frio River to enjoy some R&R for the weekend.  I had a blast hanging out with my sister and nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment