Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day and Baby Cole

This weekend for Mother’s Day we went over to my Mom’s and hung out for a few hours.  I only got to spend a little time with her since we went to my sisters house to visit the new baby (who is soooo cute!).  I plan on going over there more next weekend to spend time with her.


Cole in the bean bag chair.  My sister says he sleeps there a lot of the time, since he doesn’t move much it’s easier.  I asked her and she said he’s only slept in his room once, the rest of the time he’s in my sisters room sleeping in there.  He is so tiny compared to the bean bag chair, but to be fair the bean bag chair is larger than average.


Drunk on milk!  Ha ha.  He is so tired, but we kept trying to hold him and keep him awake.  This is his passed out face.

No comments:

Post a Comment