Monday, May 2, 2011

Favorite things

I am overall a pretty simple person, though I have been told I am high maintenance...which I am NOT!  Here are a few of my favorite things, in random order.

Tulips-So pretty!


Flamingos-Not much to say about these-I've loved them since I was little.


Jabba the Hutt-He's the coolest cat around so he is loved.  Don't you love his Easter bunny ears?


High heels-They make me feel taller!  At 5' 5 (cough, cough 5'3) I am on the shorter side, so I need them.


Flip flops-If I love heels, then I love flip flops more!


Glitter-Who doesn't love glitter?  It's part of my happy place.


Sunscreen-Why didn't I think about that BEFORE I went to the beach and got sunburned.


Bluebonnets-They are the State of Texas official flower and they are so beautiful.


That is all for now, I will post more of my favorites later!

No comments:

Post a Comment