Friday, October 7, 2016

Have A Great Weekend!

I just wanted to pop in and tell everyone to have a great weekend!  I am not planning on doing much this weekend except veg out and watch the rest of the Walking Dead.  I am on Season 5 about halfway through.  I might go see a movie, either The Girl on the Train or Ms. Peregine’s Home for Peculiar Children.  I started reading the Peculiar Children book but haven’t finished it.   I’m leaning more towards The Girl on the Train movie. 




A few cute pictures of my niece!  We went shopping at Marshall’s the other day and my mom found these adorable pajamas.  They glow in the dark and have candy where the skeleton’s belly is. Kali loves going on walks in the neighborhood so I took her around while she was wearing her pajamas.   She wanted to “scare all the neighbors”.  When a car or person would come by, she would “roar” at them.  They were scared, clearly.




We also went to Trader Joe’s!  My mom had never been so we went and Kali found a little kids cart.  She was very proud of herself.  Now that is the only store my parents can go when Kali is with them because she LOVES to push the cart. 




Have a great weekend!  My 2nd 10K is coming up next weekend.  Has anyone signed up for any races?

No comments:

Post a Comment