Monday, December 15, 2014

Four Survey

I thought I’d round out this post with the “Four Survey” that’s been going around the blog world.  Here are my answers!  Join in!
 Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1.   Steph
2.   Sully
3.   Aunt Steppy
4.   Aunt Stephanie
Four jobs I’ve had:
1.   Childcare Center Worker (high school!)
2.   Event Analyst
3.   Accounting Assistant
4.   Accounting Coordiantor
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1.   Iron Jawed Angels
2.   Veronica Mars Movie
3.   Troop Beverly Hills
4.    Clueless (I had trouble coming up with a 4th one-I will have to revise this once I think about another one. LOL)
Four books I’d recommend:
1.   All the Harry Potter books!         
2.   The Crossfire Series
3.   The Lorien Legacies Series
4.   The Graceling Realm Series
Four places I’ve lived
1.   Nacogdoches, TX
2.   Abington, PA
3.   Houston, TX
4.   Dallas, TX
Four places I’ve visited:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1.   A beach
2.   In bed, asleep
3.   Hanging with my niece and nephews/family
4.   Completing an item on my Bucket List
Four things I prefer not to eat:
1.   Cranberries
2.   Oysters
3.   Licorice
4.   Deer meat (poor Bambi!)
Four of my favorite foods:
1.   Salsa, Queso and Chips
2.   Watermelon
3.   Marshmallows
4.   Steak
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1.   A far away vacation
2.   Saving $
3.   Starting over
4.   Losing weight
Four things I’m always saying:
1.   Ummmm
2.   Sure
3.   Well, apparently

4.   I’m fine

No comments:

Post a Comment