The entire project cost about $10 for the frame, wire, and spray paint.
Directions for How to Make an
Easy Handmade Earring Holder
Frame (thrift shop, baby!)
Wire (available outside in lawn section of most hardware stores by the chicken wire)
1. Take glass and art out of frame
2. Use spray paint to paint frame in whatever color you wish. Let dry.
3. Cut wire to appropriate size of frame
4. Staple wire to the back of the frame
5. Use sandpaper to 'rough up' the paint to make a rustic feel (optional)
6. Hang on the frame on the wall and add earrings
|Use spray paint that adheres to the type of material you are using. This one adheres to wood, plastic and metal.|