Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Running Event signs

I was reading some fitness blogs and saw these ideas for funny signs to hold at running events.  Some of them are hilarious!  My favorites are in PINK.
(hint, hint. I would really like one of these for MY half marathon!).



‘You are stronger than think you are’
‘Less than 1% of Americans have run a marathon. You are one of those 1%.’
‘Run, Walk, Crawl, just FINISH!’
‘You may be in 5,698 place, but you’re number one in my heart!’
‘On a scale of 1-10, you’re a 13.1!’
‘Getting up early to make this sign was hard too’
‘Google results are forever. Keep running.’
‘Keep going, there’s MARGARITAS at the finish line’
‘You actually paid money to do this?!’
‘Cause 13.2 would just be crazy.’
 ‘WORST PARADE EVER.’
‘I’m a stranger but I’m proud of you’
‘Kick some asphalt’
‘Chuck Norris never ran a half marathon’
‘Don’t stop! … That’s what she said!’
‘If you want a ride home, run faster I am leaving soon’
 ‘Free puppies at the finish line’
‘You’re not just a runner anymore; you’re a half-marathoner!’
 ‘George Clooney is waiting for you at Mile 17!’ (held by a girl)
Halle Berry is waiting for you at Mile 17!’ (held by a guy)
‘THEN at Mile 17, George Clooney moved to mile 24!’
‘If it were easy, I would do it!’
‘It’s just a hill — get over it’ 

Join us for the LaPorte by the Bay Half Marathon on December 4th, 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment