Wednesday, July 20, 2011

#30-Send a care package to Iraq

So originally the list said 1 care package...but you all know me...it turned into 3 care packages. lol.  I found 2 addresses on Any Soldier and one was sent to me from a friend.  I bought tons of stuff for them and I am so excited to send them out.  I keep trying to write a letter to add to each box, but I haven't had time yet.  They are sitting there, waiting to be mailed.

Here are some pics!
Everything I purchased from Wal-Mart!  Look at all the great stuff!


Box #1-The boy box includes boy socks, chapstick, blow pops, granola bars, sunflower seeds, baby wipes and beenie babies (they said they meet civilian kids and like to give kids toys).

Box #2-My friends friend's box including chapstick, velcro ball catching thing, pop tarts, rice krispie treats, blow pops, baby wipes, sunflower seeds, etc.

Box #3-The gilr box-including girl socks, great smelling shampoo, tampons, candy, flavored drink mix, granola bars, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment