Sunday, April 22, 2012

Driving Jacks 5K

Oh my gosh!  Yesterday was the Driving Jacks 5K and it turned out so much better than I could have ever imagined.  God blessed us in a huge way!!

My original goal was $5,000 (250 participants ish), but I am very proud to say that after expenses we are estimating the total amount raised to be just over $3,000 and with an generous match the total should be just over $6,000!!!


"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20 NIV


I will post a recap of everything (hopefully people will  post pics since I didn't get ANY!) that happened since Friday morning probably later today.  I am off to church on this beautiful Sunday morning.  Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment