Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Four Friends Tea Room Pearland

I went to lunch with my friend Tracey a few weeks ago and we went to the cutest tea room in Pearland, Four Friends Tea Room.  The menu selection was excellent and I have been wanting to go back there every since!

Tracy is actually hosting her daughters baby shower there and I thought that is a perfect location!

The restaurant is in what looks like an old home and converted into a restaurant.  You walk in and there is a little waiting area and also a small gift shop to purchase gifts or your favorite teas.

There is even a doll high chair and doll outfits!  Too cute.

I had the sampler platter that included sandwiches,pasta salad and the most amazing bread pudding EVER!!  OMG, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.  I don't like hot drinks in general so I just got some iced tea that was delicious.  
  
Seriously, go there if you can!  The hours are on the website and I would for sure recommend going.  Try and get there early because it gets pretty busy and the parking lot (which is super small) fills up quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I understand this post has been posted for a while now. But I was just looking for the same thing and thank God I found it here. I can use this info for a project. Thanks for sharing.

    South Florida Photographer

    ReplyDelete