Monday, July 20, 2015

Pool Installation

What do you do when the house you are house sitting for doesn't have a pool???  You install one of course.

Free Willy even comes with it!

A plastic one that is!  I filled up the pool with water and hung out outside on Friday night with a beer.  

I started off with Blue Moon Peach, but quickly upgraded to Abita Purple Haze because Blue Moon Peach is AWFUL!  Next time I will have wine though.  Nothing says white trash more than plastic pools and beer. LOL. :) #classy

Speaking of keeping it classy, here's a story for you.  I was planning on going outside to set up the pool but needed to change clothes first after I got home from work.  The backyard has a high fence around it so I thought I would just go outside in my t-shirt and panties (oh goodness, I just said panties on-line) but at the last minute thought better of it and put on some shorts.  

I set up the pool and added the water hose to it.  I decided to put my bathing suit on so I went to the back door...but it was LOCKED!!!!  Unbeknownst to me, the lower lock on the door locks by itself.  Yep, I had locked myself out with no keys, no phone, and no beer.  

I went around to the front, but that was locked too. I went to the neighbors house to see if they had a spare key, but she didn't answer.  Can you imagine if I didn't have shorts on???  I would have been mortified having to walk down the street to a neighbors house in only a t-shirt and panties!!!  After about 20 minutes, I went back to the neighbors and luckily she answered (she had been in the shower).  She let me borrow her phone and I called my aunt's mom to come and unlock the door.  

So, long story short, my plastic white trash (but fun!) pool almost turned into a real life #keepitclassy horror story. :)

#stayclassy #wearshorts

No comments:

Post a Comment