Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Sad, A Happy, and an Anniversary


A Sad-Last Sunday would have been Jabba’s 4th Adoptiversary and today he has been gone for four months.  I miss you buddy, here’s some catnip treats for you up in Heaven!


A Happy-This Sunday my family and I are trying out to be on the Family Feud!!!  Survey says:  I will let you know how it goes. I probably won’t be able to give you too much info because of the contract we have to sign.  We drive to Austin on Sunday morning for the tryouts, compete against several different families, and if they like us, they will fly us out to Atlanta this summer.  Super fun! If you and your family want to try out for the Family Feud, go here.  Our team is my sister Laura, my aunt Laura (Roger's wife), Laura's sister Katie, Katie's husband, Scott.  Wish us luck!!!



An Anniversary-Two years ago today, I ran my first (and probably, only!!!) marathon!!!!!! Doesn’t time fly?  I remember the next day my legs were on FIRE!  I started the 21 Day Fix on Sunday and my legs are burning just like they were that day (only not 26.2% less). #memories #26.2Hurts #CanIBeatMyTime #rainandcold

No comments:

Post a Comment