Thursday, September 20, 2012

These shoes

These shoes have taken me to a lot of places and have been great for a lot of different activities.

Where have they been?  What have they done?
These shoes went skydiving
These shoes went to Philadelphia
These shoes helped train for a half marathon
These shoes RAN a half marathon
These shoes traveled to South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore
These shoes trained for my first triathlon
And more that I can’t think of right this second


It’s also time for these shoes to be replaced.  Normally you should replace your running shoes every 300-500 miles, but these have gone waaaaaaaay past that limit (probably at least 1,000 miles).  You also are supposed to use your running shoes only for running and as you can see above, I did not do that.

What shoes did I replace them with?  Brooks Glycerin’s.  Aren’t they beautiful?  Love them!  I plan on keeping my old ones also, but these will help me train for my marathon in January.  I should be getting another pair between now and January, but we will see how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment