Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween Silly Straws

For Halloween this year I decided to give out silly straws instead of candy this year. The main reason I did this was because I didn't want any leftover candy to be at my house for me to eat!  I meant to upload these pics awhile ago, but I forgot they were on my phone!  I took these with my phone's camera so they aren't the best, but they will get the point across!

I already had the silly straws at my house that were unopened (long story but I have 50+ of them) in their packaging so I just printed out some Halloween images (my printer is out of colored ink) in black and white to attach with scotch tape to the straws.  I made these last minute, so please excuse How sloppy they are cut out!



Then I added them to a bowl to keep the upright while waiting for the kids to come trick or treating!

However, we did not have any trick-or-treaters at my house (apartments) so I have some random silly straws with Halloween stickers on them! :)  Oh well, I love silly straws and will drink out of them anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment